OnlyPacks is aware of intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. For that reason, we don’t host or link to any copyrighted content. Our content is purely informational and has been totally generated by our team.
Before making a removal request, please verify if it is indeed your copyrighted work and afterward contact us.
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located, including screenshots and URLs if possible.
- Your full address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.